Ranco utilizes tube augers most often on an incline. Often, our tube augers are engineered with a feeder screw section that is less than full pitch flighting. This allows the auger to self regulate without over filling.
Tube augers are useful when relatively low volumes need to be moved a short distance. Stainless steel tube is available.
Ranco tube augers are almost exclusively driven from the discharge end, a superior drive system to a line shaft or tail drive system. We also utilize gear reducers whenever possible to reduce maintenance and increase reliability.
Often, we utilize tube augers as short jump augers to allow an add-on to an existing blender. This method has allowed customers to add on where they never thought possible before.
- Transportable versions are available
- Work well for relatively low volumes at an incline
- Sealed from the elements
- Stainless steel tube and auger available
- Dodge gear reducer driven
- Designed for your specific situation