DW Series II Blenders
The newest design of our declining weigh blenders is the DW Series II. Specially designed for those who wish to upgrade from an existing Ranco volumetric blender. The newly designed hoppers allow you to install a declining weigh blend system in the same space as your current volumetric blender. Generally, no pit or building modifications are necessary. This new declining weigh system weighs the output of each product as it’s blending and continually adjusts for any variability caused by density or flowability changes.
The bins, meter tubes, and meter screws are constructed of 304 stainless steel. Each bin is mounted on four stainless steel load cells. These load cells, combined with the digital LED control panel and declining weigh technology, control the output of product from each meter screw. The system constantly checks the amount of product being dispensed throughout the entire blend time. If the output varies by more than ½ pound, an adjustment is made to the speed of the meter screw to compensate for this variance. Also, the bins can be filled while it’s blending. As the end loader fills the bin, the system suspends the declining weight method while continuing to dispense product in volumetric mode. Once the control panel senses that the weight is declining again, the DW technology resumes and immediately checks the output for any necessary adjustments.
- All 304 stainless steel hoppers, meter tubes, and meter screws
- Bin sizes are 5½’, 7’, and 8’ wide
- Stainless steel load cells and stand assemblies
- Specially designed to fit in the same space as our volumetric blenders
- Direct drive – no chain or sprockets
- Declining weigh technology – automatically adjusts for density changes
- Computer interface compatible
- Continuous flow – no batching like conventional mixers
- Unsurpassed speed and accuracy
- Expandable – can add bins for future products
- Blend faster – can easily convert single screws to doubles
Ranco blender bins have sufficient slope and do not require vibrators to keep product flowing in each bin. Vibrators are an added expense that increase maintenance and lead to pre-mature bin failure.
DW II Blender
DW Series II - Blender Bins