Ranco is always encouraging applications for all positions of employment, whether for current openings or possible future openings. Feel free to mail or drop off your resume any time, or fill out the job application below. You are also welcome to stop in to the office during normal business hours for a paper application.
If you are interested in or would like more information about any of the following career opportunities, please contact:
P.O. Box 329
701 Hwy. 71
Sioux Rapids, IA 50585
Phone: (712) 283-2525
Ranco offers a robust benefits package, including: 401(k), 401(k) matching, ESOP retirement account, health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, clothing allowance and standard paid holidays.
Current Job Openings
Millwright (Installation Crew)
- Math skills
- Basic geometry / must figure angles
- Simple blueprint reading
- Read tape measure
- RELIABLE and SELF-MOTIVATED
- Must be willing to do extensive travel
- Must be mechanical
- Must be familiar with steel layout and structures
- Must be able to stick weld in all positions
- Cannot be afraid of heights
- In all millwright positions, a technical school degree is very helpful. Millwrights are given tasks and need to be able to figure out how to accomplish them.
CNC Plasma Table Operator
- Sets up and operates computer numerical controlled (CNC) machinery.
- Makes adjustments to adhere to established specifications
- Monitors work to ensure that machine is not malfunctioning
- Makes General decisions as to quality, tolerances, and operation sequence
- Education: High school graduate or GED required
- Experience: 6-plus months of experience
- Other requirements: Machne shop experience with the ability to use shop mathematics, drawings and measuring tools.
- Sets up and operates machine tools and fits and assembles parts to make or repair metal parts, mechanisms, tools or machines
- Determines dimensions and tolerances of pieces to be machines, sequence of operations and machines required by studying specifications such as blueprints, sketches, damaged parts or descriptions of parts
- Plans and executes complex and difficult assignments using machine tools ranging from lathes to milling machines.
- Utilizes braid variety of metals and extensive knowledge of measurements
- Education: High school graduate to GED required
- Experience: Six months of experience minimum
- Other requirements: Machine shop experience with ability to use shop mathematics, drawings and measuring tools