Ranco is always encouraging applications for all positions of employment, whether for current openings or possible future openings. Feel free to mail or drop off your resume any time or stop in to fill out an application.
If you are interested in or would like more information about any of the following career opportunities, please contact:
P.O. Box 329
701 Hwy. 71
Sioux Rapids, IA 50585
Phone: (712) 283-2525
Millwright (Installation Crew)
- Math skills
- Basic geometry / must figure angles
- Simple blueprint reading
- Read tape measure
- RELIABLE and SELF-MOTIVATED
- Must be willing to do extensive travel
- Must be mechanical
- Must be familiar with steel layout and structures
- Must be able to stick weld in all positions
- Cannot be afraid of heights
- In all millwright positions, a technical school degree is very helpful. Millwrights are given tasks and need to be able to figure out how to accomplish them.
Press Brake Operator
- We are seeking a candidate that is safety and detail oriented. Blueprint reading ability is required. Previous experience in manual and CNC press brake operation is strongly preferred. Any additional skills (i.e. lathe, plasma, welding, milling) are beneficial. Tooling setups and adjustments of hydraulic brake presses is desired.
- Experience in the field is strongly preferred.