Ranco Bucket Elevators are built to last. One of the reasons is our 4’ tall trunk sections. They provide superior strength and stability because of the reinforcing angle flange every four feet. Our boot section is 5’ tall on our single trunk legs and 6’ tall on our double trunk legs. The boot utilizes heavy-duty pillow block bearings and self-cleaning tail rollers. Removable side panels allow for easy removal of the entire tail roller assembly.
- All stainless steel construction
- Capacities from 70 TPH to 800 TPH
- Ladders, safety cages, and platforms in mild steel or stainless steel
- Stainless steel or mild steel spouting
- Stainless steel distributors
- Support towers with optional stairs and platforms