The Ranco U-trough Auger can be utilized for blending, as an overbin/overtank unit, overroof unit, a receiving system, or as a transfer unit. The auger sections are supported above the u-trough by hanger bearings so product is never damaged. Conveying capacity of the auger is a combination of auger diameter, flighting pitch, rotating speed, and percent fill.
- Most units are stainless steel u-troughs but in some instances, fiberglass is used
- 4” full length, stainless steel u-trough support channel is available
- Manual slide gates or electric rack and pinion gates can be used
- Flat stainless steel or fiberglass or fiberglass ridged weather cover is used
- We utilize Dodge gear reducer drives
- Capacities from 5 TPH to 300 TPH
- Custom design and additional options are common