Micronutrients are easily added to any blend by incorporating additive bins to the blend system. The additive bin is designed for bagged and tote products. It has a holding capacity of approximately 700 pounds of 60# material. The additive bin accurately meters the product and distributes it throughout the entire blend.
The additive bins can utilize bulk bags with the help of our bulk bag stands, pallet hoppers and cone pallets. The pallet hoppers use stainless steel slide gates to discharge product into the additive bin below the hoppers.
The micro nutrient bins can also be placed on load cells and used with our Declining Weigh technology and MeshDCS wireless system.
- Mild steel or stainless steel frame construction with fiberglass hopper
- Belt type unit available
- Powder feeder unit
- Twin bin units available
- Large bulk additive bins available
Proven ability to feed powders:
Ranco’s Powder Feeder controls both flooding and clogging problems associated with difficult to handle powders. Unique feeder trough effectively de-aerates and contains the powder at the initial fill cycle to prevent flooding. Independently driven agitator maintains optimum material conditioning while screw speed can vary to control flow rate.
- Unique design provides the reliability of twin screw feeders without the cost or complexity.
- It can feed difficult powders and other pigments without bridging or clogging.
- Trough design defeats flooding by dissipating kinetic energy of material stream at initial fill.
Feeder disassembles easily for total cleaning.