Portable Drag Chain
The Ranco Portable Drag Chain Conveyor is constructed of 10-guage stainless steel. It utilizes an 18” wide heavy-duty stainless steel mesh chain that rides in a solid formed trough. The horizontal trough sides are only 5 ½” tall, which makes it suitable for unloading rail cars and trucks. The drag chain is a self-regulating unit, which allows it to be flood fed. The conveyor has a capacity of 90 TPH based on 60# material.
- Stainless steel construction
- 3-phase motor with jackshaft drive
- Pneumatic tires
- Balanced for easy maneuverability
- Various incline angles
- Various lengths
Belt Car Unloader
The Ranco Belt Car Unloader has a low profile trough so it easily fits under rail car hoppers. The standard unit is 18’ long and is powered by a 5 HP motor with jackshaft drive. It is mounted on an implement-tired transport and balanced for ease of maneuverability. Maximum capacity is 120 TPH based on 60# material.
- Stainless steel or mild steel construction
- Optional ball or pin hitch
- Hooded discharge
- Large tire transport
Screw Car/Truck Unloader
The Ranco Twin Screw Car/Truck Unloader is designed as a portable unit for unloading rail cars or trucks. Overloading is eliminated because the twin-screw unloader automatically regulates the flow of material. The transport wheels are positioned to allow easy maneuvering under the truck or rail car. The capacity range is 45 to 90 TPH based on 60# material.
Ranco also manufactures a Single Screw Car Unloader that has a lower capacity that is sometimes desirable.
- Self-regulating design
- Stainless steel or mild steel pan
- Stainless steel or fiberglass incline tube
- Auger guard screen and sideboards
- Pneumatic or implement tires
- Optional wheel pivot mechanism
- Optional flow control gate to help dial in targeted capacity
- Affordable method to receive bulk product